It's time to start problem solving!
If you’re searching for positive, effective training solutions, Capitol Area Dog Training and Behavior Consulting can help you solve your "dog problems".
Does your dog bark excessively, jump up on guests, steal food off the counter or dash out the door when he gets the opportunity?
Do you have a shy, fearful dog who hides when family members or visitors come, one who panics when you leave the house, one who lunges toward other dogs while on the leash, or over reacts around strangers and children?
Capitol Area Dog Training and Behavior Consulting covers Montgomery, Frederick, Howard and Anne Arundel counties in Maryland, Loudon and Fairfax counties in Virginia, and the DC Metro area, with a range of dog training and behavior programs to give you practical, efficient and effective solutions. Sessions are held in your home, at convenient times to fit your schedule.
Call today at (240)780-8408, to tell me about your dog, and we'll discuss which program best fits your needs, or visit the Training Services page to learn more about my programs.
Gentle, Effective Dog Training and Behavior Services:
- Personalized Training and Behavior Modification plans for solving complex behavioral issues. Shy and fearful dogs are my specialty!
- "Good manners" training for family pets
- New Dog 101/New Puppy 101 Plans: 6-weekly, in-home sessions that cover all the basics, for those new canine family members who need to learn the rules
- Single, 2-hour, problem-solving sessions available (walking without pulling, and potty training)
- New pet adoption/New puppy selection counseling
- AKC Canine Good Citizen training and testing
- Treibball classes and workshops available
- Remote counseling sessions are available through video and Skype, for out-of-area clients
If you need the help of a Certified Training and Behavior Professional, fill out the contact form on the right, or call (240) 780-8408 to schedule an appointment. We’re here to help.
New News!! Capitol Behavior and Training is proud to announce new training classes, starting February 25th, at Lake Forest Animal Hospital, 18645 N. Frederick Ave., in Gaithersburg: Puppy 101 class (for dog 6 months and under), at 3 p.m., and Adult 101 class (for dogs 6 months and up) at 4 p.m.
Classes run for 6 weeks and is limited to 8 dogs/puppies each, so call now to reserve your space: You can download the registration form, at www.lakeforestanimalhospital.com, or call Lake Forest Animal Hospital, at 301-740-1083. Proof your dog is up to date on all shots, is required to attend.