Summer’s here, and it’s time to enjoy a little family time outdoors. Is your dog ready for family fun? If not, then it’s time to start problem solving!
Do you have a shy, fearful dog who hides when family members or visitors come, one who panics when you leave the house, one who lunges toward other dogs while on the leash, or over reacts around strangers and children?
Does your dog bark excessively, jump up on guests, steal food off the counter or dash out the door when he gets the opportunity?
Capitol Area Dog Training and Behavior Consulting covers southern Maryland and the DC Metro area, with a range of dog training and behavior programs that give you practical, efficient and effective solutions. Sessions are held in your home, at convenient times to fit your schedule.
Call today at (240)780-8408, to tell me about your dog, and we’ll discuss which program best fits your needs. Visit the Training Services page to learn more about each individual program.
Gentle, Effective Dog Training and Behavior Services:
- Personalized Training and Behavior Modification plans for solving complex behavioral issues. Shy and fearful dogs are my specialty!
- “Good manners” training for family pets
- New Dog 101/New Puppy 101 Plans: 6-weekly, in-home sessions that cover all the basics, for those new canine family members who need to learn the rules
- Day Training, concentrated sessions for your dog when you just don’t have time to train
- Single, 2-hour, problem-solving sessions available (walking without pulling, coming when called, and potty training)
- New pet adoption/New puppy selection counseling and temperament testing
- AKC Canine Good Citizen training and testing
- Treibball classes, coaching and workshops available
- Remote counseling sessions for out-of-area clients, via video and Skype.